Join outstanding educators from around Alabama at the Association of Classroom Teachers (ACT) Virtual Professional Learning Conference. ACT will provide quality professional learning opportunities presented by Alabama educators for Alabama educators.
March 27, 2021
9:00am – 2:00pm
All presenters are active AEA members from across the state. Conference sessions include the following:
- Osmo Tangible Learning
- Career Explorations
- So You Want to Be an NBCT?
- Writing Effective IEPs
- NEA Leadership Competencies and SEL
- Strategies to Improve Educator-Stakeholder Relationships to Increase Student Achievement
- The Importance of E-Learning and M-Learning: How Teaching and Delivery is Transformed
- There's Only One You: Take Care of You
- Legislative Update
Registration deadline - February 26, 2021
For more information, please contact Suzanne Clemons at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Pamela Fossett at email@example.com.